July 12, 2009

Home is where the heart is

I love several things about visiting our family in Tennessee, but I think the best is the feeling I have when I am there. The feeling of home and being surrounded by loved ones. Pappy is an awesome cook and Nanny-Granny is the all time best host, but be careful she will clean your glass before you are done with it. It was great to see my brother and discuss the arrival of his new baby. It was a great visit surrounded by great people. I will look forward to our next visit in a few months.
Pappy cooking up his Mexican speciality
Jamming one.
Daddy jumps in the tub with the kids.
Flying airplanes with Pappy.
Getting Goofy while watching movies in bed.
Best Friends.
Long-haired Sam and Pappy.
Josie, Sam and Ana playing Candy Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment