May 23, 2010

Girls Weekend

Ahhh, a weekend away with my SWW girls to a lake house. We succeeded in not doing much of anything, except relaxing and catching up. Thanks lady, I really needed this and loved every minute.
Our view from the dock. Something odd on the rope- we are thinking maybe fish eggs.
UPDATE: Turns out this is a salamander egg sac.
Tory- "My life is rough, there is a glare from the sun on my iphone as I sit here by the lake."
The locals kept us company...
While we watch the sunset.
Jess soaks in the serene views.
Barb and Tory bonding in the last few moments of the sun.
Ahhh, soaking it all in.
SWW - 12 years of friendship and many more to come.
I guess it was a good thing I got some down time and was able to rejuvenate myself because I came home to sick children. Sam had been throwing up for the past 6 hours and Josie was running a temp of 102. Tonight should be fun since Eric is busy until very late...it is moments like this you wish you could call a service to delivery gatorade and chicken noodle soup. UPDATE 7:00 PM: My neighbor Aubrey is the best! She went to the store for me and Josie is already doing much better. Sam on the other hand is still throwing up, poor baby is miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment