October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year I told the kids no store bought costumes, so get creative. Sam could not decide what he wanted to be, but Josie knew she wanted to be our dog Pika. Great, how was I going to make a Dachshund costume...google it of course. Meanwhile it was time to carve the pumpkins, which Eric dreads.
Eric hates cleaning out the insides.
Josie seems to love it or at least be fascinated by it. Sam doesn't mind getting dirty either. (I take the pictures)
Josie and her beloved witchy. Seriously she has loved this witch since she was 1 years old. Sometimes it doesn't even make it back into the Halloween box because she doesn't want to give it up.
My puppy. This may be my favorite costume of all times!
Sam decided he would be Shaggy from Scobby Doo.
2011 Halloween
Eric was a cigar box guitar builder this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment